Summer nights in Milan will be full of music thanks to great concerts by Italian and international artists: here are all the events not to miss from June to September 2019. Buy the last available tickets, sing till you lose your voice and, after the show, get a well-deserved rest at Hotel Galles.
Hotel Galles is located in a strategic position to visit Milan, close to the Central Station and next to the entrance of the Metro Red Line M1 Lima. Our 4-star hotel with modern Wellness Centre & SPA is the ideal choice for your comfort and relax in the city: in short, the perfect stay for living all the musical events in Milan.
The Most Anticipated 2019 Summer Concerts in Milan at San Siro
Attend the concert of your favourite artist at San Siro Stadium is a unique emotion. Thousands of voices come together in a powerful choir, while eyes are filled with lights and colours.
The great Vasco Rossi will take the stage first with 6 dates of his Vasco Non Stop Live 2019 Tour: 1st, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 11th and 12th June, enough to satisfy all his fans.
Vasco will not be the only Italian star to sing in the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium. Laura Pausini and Biagio Antonacci will follow on 4th and 5th July. The two songwriters have been friends for twenty-five years: Laura Biagio is their first tour together, an event not to miss for all their fans.
What about international music? 19th June is the turn of Ed Sheeran, author of great tracks such as Shape of You and Perfect, which have made him one of the most acclaimed musicians all over the world.
The Muse will follow with two dates, 12th and 13th July: the English rock band is back in Milan after the success of 2010 and 2013 with their new Simulation Theory World Tour 2019.
Milano Summer Festival at Ippodromo Snai of San Siro
Great live shows are back at the Ippodromo Snai of San Siro as well with the Milano Summer Festival 2019. We will see on stage both world music legends and new voices of Italy.
The Metallica opened the season with an unforgettable concert on May 8th. But this summer has a lot more to offer:
- 14th June, Mamacita Festival with J Baldin, Elettra Lamborghini, Sfera Ebbasta and Gué Pequeno, to dance and party all night long in Milan
- 25th June, Calcutta, one of Italy’s most famous indie songwriters
- 27th June, Turbo Open Fest, an anticipated musical event with Carl Brave, Ex Otago, Rkomi and other artists
- 2nd July, the legendary rock back Kiss arrives in Milan with a date of their final tour, End of the Road
- 8th July, Lo Zoo di 105, the 20th birthday of a popular Italian radio show, with many special guests and great music
- 17th July, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals with their sold-out tour.
Summer 2019 Concerts at Mediolanum Forum
Great live music is the protagonist also at the Mediolanum Forum in Assago. The most anticipated events are:
- 17th June, Phil Collins, former singer of the Genesis
- 18th September, the British girl band Little Mix
- 23rd and 24th September, the Canadian songwriter Michael Bublé.
Milano Rocks 2019
Will the rock be with you! If you love the genre, do not miss Milano Rocks 2019, the musical event that will take place on August 30th and 31st at MIND Milano Innovation District – Area EXPO.
- 30th August, Florence & The Machine, The 1975 and PVRIS. There is great anticipation amongst Italian fans for the British band led by Florence Welsh
- 31st August, Twenty One Pilots, Billie Eilish and Fidlar.
Are you ready to sing your heart out? Collect incredible memories with the great summer 2019 concerts in Milan: we are waiting for you at Hotel Galles!