The Last Supper, housed in the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, has always been one of the main places of interest in Milan and this is also one of the visits to be booked well in advance. From today, thanks to an agreement with the Hotel Galles you can visit the Last Supper on Friday at 12.00 pm by skipping the line!
Details of the offer
- Admission only on Friday at 12.00 pm by skipping the line
- Guided tour of Leonardo’s Last Supper
- Theatrical visit of Leonardo’s Vineyard with an actor
- Tasting of Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, the wine of Leonardo
- Guided walk to the Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio or the Church of San Maurizio
For further details about the price and for booking the visit, please contact our reception or send an email to email@example.com
It is advisable to book the visit a few days in advance.
How to reach the Leonardo’s Last Supper from Hotel Galles
Take the red metro line M1 right in front of the hotel, get off at Cadorna (7 stops, about 10-15 minutes). From Piazzale Cadorna walk 600 meters on foot, passing through Via Carducci and Corso Magenta.
- The Last Supper is located inside the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the place where the friars gathered to eat
- The painting of the Last Supper measures 460×880 cm
- In front of the Last Supper it is possible to admire another painting, a monumental crucifixion by Giovanni Donato Montorfano, artist from Milan who painted this fresco in the same years in which Leonardo worked on his masterpiece