2020 concerts dates in Milan at San Siro and Mediolanum Forum
Hotel Galles is the ideal solution for your stay during one of the main concerts in Milan: its strategic location in Corso Buenos Aires, in the heart of the city and a few steps from the Lima metro stop of the red line M1, will allow you to reach comfortably the location of all concerts and the city center for a visit to the most famous monuments.
And after an intense evening of music, why not relax in our swimming pool or in the relaxation area of our wellness center? Hotel Galles has the right solution for you thanks to the free access for all our guests.
There are many great concerts expected in Milan in 2020. Starting from the first months of the year, the Mediolanum Forum in Assago will host Italian and international artists, ready to animate the Milanese nights. No musical genre will be neglected: from James Blunt’s romantic ballads to Deep Purple’s hard rock, passing through Dua Lipa, Eric Clapton, Liberato XXV, Modà, Simply Red and many others.
During the summer also the San Siro Stadium will host concerts by beloved Italian artists such as Tiziano Ferro, Salmo, Ultimo, Cesare Cremonini and Max Pezzali.
The summer evenings are going to be more exciting than ever with the Milano Summer Festival 2020 at the Ippodromo Snai di San Siro and the I-Days, the festival dedicated to rock lovers from July 12 to 15. The line-up and the complete program of events are getting richer week after week, with some big names already announced, such as Green Day, The Script, The Killers, System of a Down, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters and Vasco Rossi.
Here are some of the most anticipated concerts of 2020:
● James Blunt, 25 March 2000, Mediolanum Forum in Assago
● Avril Lavigne, 15 and 16 March 2020, Lorenzini District
● Evanescence and Within Temptation, 14 April 2020, Mediolanum Forum in Assago
● Tiziano Ferro, 5, 6 and 8 June 2020, San Siro Stadium
● Eric Clapton, 6 June 6 2020, Mediolanum Forum in Assago
● Green Day, 10 June 2020, Ippodromo Snai of San Siro
● Aerosmith, 13 June 12020, MIND Milan Innovation District
● Foo Fighters, 14 June 2020, MIND Milan Innovation District
● Salmo, 14 June 2020, San Siro Stadium
● Vasco Rossi, 15 June 2020, MIND Milan Innovation District
● Ultimo, 18 and 19 June 2020, San Siro Stadium
● Cesare Cremonini, 27 June 2020, San Siro Stadium
● Thom Yorke, 9 July 2020, Ippodromo Snai of San Siro
● The Killers, 12 July 2020, Ippodromo Snai of San Siro
● Deep Purple, 19 October 2020, Mediolanum Forum in Assago
● Simply Red, 16 November 2020, Mediolanum Forum in Assago.
Going to the San Siro Stadium from the Hotel Galles is quick and convenient thanks to the direct underground connection that is located right in front of the Hotel. From Piazza Lima take the red metro M1 to Lotto and here change to the lilac line M5 to the San Siro Stadio stop. In less than half an hour you reach the stadium.
The Mediolanum Forum Assago is easily reachable in about 35 minutes by the green metro line M2. From Hotel Galles it is possible to quickly reach Piazzale Loreto on foot and from there take the green line to the Assago Milanofiori Forum stop.
Hotel Galles® is one of the Hotels in Milan of the International chain Best Western
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated
BestWestern.it - Best Western Rewards ®
Contacts and Info Hotel
Privacy terms & Conditions